Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tarot Card

So, my tarot card for today was pretty accurate. You definitely want to stay away from me today. I don't know if it's because I'm sick, pmsing, or just at my wits end but I can't do it anymore. I'm so sick of being lonely. I want someone who will be there for me. Who will at least answer my texts when we can't be together. I'm so sick of getting my hopes up or start thinking that things are going good for it to all just come to a halt. So here it is... I done with all you losers who don't treat girls right. I've been burned too many times to put up with anymore of your bullshit! I want a real man. A guy who I'm not going to have to worry about cheating, falling in love with someone prettier, or just up and leaving without a reason. A guy who treats me like the princess that I am, a guy who calls me beautiful and puts me first.
So if you're out there, don't be afraid to step up because I'm waiting.

1 comment: