Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This Week

I've had a great past few days. I've been hanging with friends in the evening and although it sucks that we can't seem to all get together at once I've a blast. I've had great food. A blast with true friends. I've made a fool of myself. I've probably ruined a good thing somehow. But hey, I guess you only live once. At least that's what Emily reminded me that I told her a few months ago. You can't be afraid and you can't hold onto the past. The best thing to do is to put yourself out there. Your whole self. Sure you leave yourself wide open for disappointment, heartache, and everything else but if you don't put your whole self out there then how will you ever find what you're truly looking for? So, I guess I need to follow my own advice for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment