Sunday, August 8, 2010

Blonde?

Boy am I sleepy. I'm glad I have the next 2 days off. I can relax and catch up on sleep. At least tomorrow anyway. I may take Zan to Branson on Tuesday to go school shopping.
We had ice cream for dinner tonight. That NEVER happens. It was great! I'm hungry for real food now but I can easily find something here in a bit. The only downside to the ice cream is that I really don't want to start P90x tonight. The ice cream already didn't settle well on my stomach and I can't imagine working out and getting really hot ontop of that. So it looks like I'm putting it off one more day.
Army Wives comes on tonight! It's the last episode of the season I think. It's a sad, sad day. Hopefully it doesn't make me cry because it hasn't in a while. I'm sure it will make me think though.
For a moment today I seriously wondered what I would look like as a blonde. This is what happens when I decide to let my hair grow out and not cut it. I'm dying to do something different to it. I added highlights and bangs back in April and May and that's held me over til now. Suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment