Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tell Them

I'm sure that by now everyone has figured out that movies, shows, and songs really get me thinking. (by the way I'm writing this on my phone so please excuse errors). Well, tonight I watched The Last Song. Honestly it kind of bored me the first half. I was glad I had only rented it. As it went on though it improved. Until the end that is. When it made me want to cry. I didn't though, instead I started thinking about losing someone you loved. It doesn't have to be a parent, or even a relative, just someone you would do anything for.
Then I started thinking about losing someone before they knew how you really felt about them.
So tell them everyday how you feel. Scream "I love you" from the top of your lungs if you have to. So don't be afraid and quit waiting for the perfect moment that may never come. Get out there and tell them. I will if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment