Sunday, August 15, 2010

Emotions

Being emotional sucks. I haven't been like this in quite a while. Now I realize how stupid and annoying I must have been. Today, it's just been one emotion after another. I woke up in a great mood. After work I was just bitchy and snapping at everyone. As the evening went on my mood improved. Then I was in a lovey mood. And finally, I was sad and crying... excuse me, my eyes were getting rid of the extra water I drank today. lol. Part of the sadness was because I realized I won't get to see Jeff as much as I'd like, but that's not really worth crying over. I'm just estatic that after 6 months I finally get to see him. That's the most important thing.
Mom says I'm still getting used to the BC and it takes time. I guess that once again I'll blame today on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment