Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Been A Long Time

So I've been slacking again with my blog. Sorry all. I can't even promise that I'll do better. I doubt that I'll post while on vacation next week. I'll try to get a good one up before I leave though. Maybe something deep. I don't know though. We'll have to see what comes to mind whenever I do it. :)
I've had the best week so far. Last night my friends and I all went to Aaron's apartment for an early Thanksgiving dinner. OMG it was fun. I haven't just relaxed and been myself like that in I don't even know how long. It shouldn't take that for me to be myself though. So last night gave me a new goal. Be Me and not worry what anyone else thinks. I mean for Pete's sake, I professed my crush to Aaron. LOL Anyone who knows me knows that, that was out of character. But I'm tired of sitting on the sidelines and just crushing without doing anything. So from now on, that's going to become the norm. I already can't wait until the next time we all get together. It's going to be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment