Thursday, November 11, 2010

Late Nights

I haven't been posting much the last few days. Sorry. :(
I've been closing at work and just been taking what time I do have to relax. I can't sleep tonight, too wired on the soda I had at work, so I'm blogging. I honestly don't have too much to say, probably just because it's late though. I remember a time when it was strange for me to post a blog before 11 at night and now it's unusual for me to post this late. lol
I'm looking forward to next week. I kind of just want to skip the weekend (mostly because I'm working pretty much all of it). Monday is going to be awesome. My friends and I are all getting together at Aaron's for an early Thanksgiving dinner. Yay!! We're having ham instead of a turkey but it will all still be good. After all, what's better than food and good friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment