Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stress, Work, and Vacation

I am so ready for vacation. I'm sick of work and sick of school. When I get back I am seriously looking for a new job. Last night I had a dream that I got fired because I lost it. I can have a temper at times and I'm so sick of bullshit and drama. Well a customer was asking retarded questions on the phone and I was getting annoyed so I started yelling at them and through the phone. Um... Ya that can't happen in real life and if I'm dreaming about work causing me stress then it's obviously causing me too much stress in real life.
Stress is something I need to learn to control better. I'm 20 and have the stress of a person with a professional job and family to support. At this rate I won't live long enough to have those things. So my New Years goal (yes I know it's early) is going to cut my stress level by t least half. Haha let's see how long that lasts though.

No comments:

Post a Comment