Thursday, October 21, 2010

All Over the Place with Randomness

It's been a while since I've been up this late and blogging. As usual, there is a ton of stuff on my mind that I could get off right now, but honestly I'm not sure if my blog is the right place to do that. Weird coming from me, who has said pretty much it all. lol
The preview for Paranormal Activity 2 just came on. I saw the first one and it didn't really scare me. I want to see this one, but probably not in the theater. For some reason I'm always more afraid of movies in the theater than at home. So to watch it there I would need a guy to grab, a coat to hide my face, and ear plugs for everyone else. lol
Stupid me decided to hook my phone up and sync it to my laptop while I'm in the living room. It's taking forever to sync and because my laptop battery is fried I can't just take it all into my bedroom without having to start all over when I got in there. And I can't leaving it in the living room because my phone is my alarm. I'm really sleepy. Oh well, it's on step 5 of 6 so it shouldn't be much longer.
My whole, "trying to be more positive" thing is actually going really well for me. I'm trying to end everything with a positive start. So for now, I'm still having those negative thoughts but I don't leave it at that. Got to start somewhere.
Since this blog is all over the place I'd like to add in one more thing. I got the Holiday Victoria's Secret catalog today and OMG I want it all. I don't really have a need for most of it anymore but I'm pretty sure they have a lot of new stuff. I wish they had, had it a year ago. lol. Check it out if you get the chance. "The bra" (the expensive one that will be in the fashion show) is in it. So, if anyone just has an extra $2,000,000 laying around I'd love you forever. :)
Good Night All.

2 comments:

  1. we should have a victoria's secret fashion show watchparty.
    like, a pink-themed party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in for that!! I watch it every year. I'll make Pink cupcakes. lol

    ReplyDelete