Monday, October 18, 2010

My Darkest Days

It's funny how even on my darkest days (I know they're a band) how someone can say something so simple and it makes me smile. I love not being so stressed anymore. It's been a while since it was so easy to make me smile. Don't get me wrong, I loved how life was... just take it back to how it was in February. Yes, that was a great time. :)
One day, I'll get back to feeling like that. For now, I want to discover me. I want to figure out who exactly I am. What on Earth I want to do with my life and more. Oh and I have some money I was saving up for a trip that I dont need to take anymore... so maybe I can discover me while shopping. lol
Night everyone. I hate Tuesday classes. I get to sit in school from 9-1:20 in nothing but straight from the book lectures. Oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment