Monday, October 25, 2010

Setting the Curve

I really should be in bed but I really feel like blogging, so I'll blog while sitting on my bed. lol
I didn't end up carving my pumpkin but I did at least buy one. Now I just have to carve it so that it doesn't go to waste. Perhaps tomorrow.
The last 2 days I've had some bad luck. Yesterday at work, I spilt tea all over my left, white shoe. Then I somehow managed to get hot marinara sauce all on my arm when pouring them into the hotwell. I hate my job and want a new one. So tomorrow when I get home, hello search for a new job.
This is supposed to be a happy post though, so no more complaining. I will save that for tomorrow or for not at all. I kind of think a couple of things I actually want to keep private for once. I won't keep them bottled up for long though, no worries. When I have the chance I'll talk to the right person about it all.
So I found out today that I am the top student in my spanish class. I had kind of suspected it but it was confirmed today. It feels awesome to think that if she graded on a curve, I'd be the one setting it. That never happens to me. :)
Earlier, I had thought of a bunch of stuff I wanted to talk about tonight but I've forgotten pretty much all of it. Perhaps it's just my brain telling me to get in bed already. I don't know. I will, however, write again tomorrow.
Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment