Saturday, October 16, 2010

Treat Me Like A Princess

I know it seems horrible to judge someone on looks but you have to be able to stand the way they look right? lol I've never been this way before, but suddenly I feel like I'm a lot nicer than the rest of the world.
I'm hot. It's taken me forever to realize that, but I am. I'm not settling for anyone less than me. I'm done being treated like shit. I need to be treated like a Princess. For someone to put me first because I'm always going to put them first.

Somewhere out there is the right guy for me. I'll just keep searching until I find him. No more making excuses for guys... especially if they wouldn't do it for me. Actually, no more treating a guy in a way I don't think he'd treat me. I'd move for him but would he for me? I'd come get him at 3 am if needed but would he me? I'd give him presents for no reason but would give me them?
It's a new look out on relationships for me. It's one of the steps I'm trying to take towards being less stressed. Let's see how this works for me.
(lol, by the way... I'm more or less just rambling. I'm not really already looking to get back into a serious relationship... give me two full weeks first. lol j/k)

No comments:

Post a Comment