Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Wondering Mind

As I sat in Biology today, learning first about cancer then about sex and finally about genetics; I wondered well.... a lot of things. I decided to share.

1.) Jeff, just in general.
2.) Jesse's great run on his PT test this morning... congrats!!
3.) OMG... I have cancer. You'd have to know me to really understand this one.
4.) How when you eat an apple or orange you are eating an ovary (learned that today).
5.) The Air Force once again crossed my mind. I think it'd have a lot to off, I just don't know if I could do it courtesy of my knees.
6.) "Me are sperm machines." Yes, this is the type of stuff my BIO teacher says. Another great quote of the day was "I'm never going to be a Golden God."
7.) Halloween and what I want to do. I really want to party and go out. Oh or someone could just throw a Halloween party. I'd go to that too!! :)
8.) The fact that the instructor was sick, could barely talk, and still wouldn't release us early.
9.) I don't have any fun apps on my phone... suggestions??
10.) My belly ring was kind of sore and I thought of doing a salt soak when I got home (which I did).

Haha. Yes, this is a general day in biology for me. My mind is everywhere but where it should be. Maybe that explains why this is my second time taking biology. No worries though, there won't be a third time.

2 comments: