Monday, October 25, 2010

It's That Time

So before anyone reads and thinks "damn that girl is bitching a lot" I would like to say that I am totally PMSing and have no patience today.
Now, time to vent...
It started in my computer class this morning. We had to get partners to work on the tutorial with. Well there's the first thing, I'm not a team player I rather do it by myself. Then my partner is so computer illiterate. I don't know how you can be in my generation and be that way. It took us forever to finish.
Then in Spanish the older lady who sits across from kept coughing and never covering her mouth. That is disgusting!! I've been so stressed lately so I know my immune system is weakened. Great! She also always smacks her gum which drives me insane.
Ah now that I've gotten that all out, I'm off to eat some leftovers. I'm starved. Then some tv, walmart for a pumpkin, and a happy blog. Be sure to check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment