Saturday, September 4, 2010

Always a Positive

Today was a pretty good day. Work went by relatively fast and I got an extra hour in. It was A LOT busier than it was supposed to be though. Chelsea and I were not prepared. Hopefully tomorrow will be different. Neither one of us likes it when it's super busy, although it does help the time go by a lot faster. Always a positive to every negative right (me trying to be more positive. lol)? :)
Then, I came home and ate my sandwich. I watched the last episode in season 2 of True Blood. OMG!!! It was an intense episode! I think I'm in love with it though. I just want to see season 3 already. Is that the current season by any chance? Am I going to have to wait forever for it to come out on DVD?? Oh I hope not. lol.
After that I went to the movies. I went and saw the movie "Going the Distance" thanks to the recommendation of a friend. It really was a great movie. It just wasn't a movie for me to see by myself. At one point I wanted to yell at the screen and walk out! You can have a fucking relationship seeing each other only every 3 months!!!!!!!!!!! Ah it feels better now that I got it out. Thanks.
I went to walmart after the movie, then came home and made a quesidilla for dinner and got ready for friends to come over tomorrow night. It's going to be fun tomorrow. I can't wait to get off work and be able to come home and relax all evening with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment