Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Making Room for New

Today is one of those days where I want to just bare my thoughts and feelings and let them all out. I'm not stressing over anything that I say today, it's just time to get it all out so I can make room for new stuff. lol. What I am stressing about though, is the amount of clothes I have to put away. Why do I always do ALL of my laundry at once?
It feels so weird to write about some of the stuff that I used to write about on a daily basis. I mean, I'm not about to sound all obsessed again, I'm past that now. I'm not going to be crying while I write or write about crying. Oh man, do I have anything left that I can write about?? haha.
The last week or so has been really great. Everything that's gone on between us has made me feel really good. Today though, I just have that bad feeling. My chest is tight and something doesn't seem right. I don't what would lead me to feeling like this. There really hasn't been anything to point me in this direction. Maybe it's not related to us but to my spanish test tomorrow. I'm not sure.
Back on a happier note though. I didn't know how I would feel when things started to seem normal between us again. Right now, I'm worried that I'm being a bit annoying and needy. I'm not meaning to at all. To me, the closer I can pull him in and have him around then more likely we'll continue on the track we are on now. I'm pretty sure though, that it'd be quite the opposite. The best news for that is that soon I won't be able to text him and expect instant answers. It will be the reality check that I think I'm in need of. But then again, for all that I know this could all just be me. I could be thinking into it way too much and am not really being needy or annoying at all. I suppose it's something I should ask.
I may not feel 100% better after writing blogs like this one but I do feel better. Just getting this stuff out at all makes it better. I can let all of my emotions out in here and not be an emotional time bomb in real life. By the way, today I'm in a blogging mood so I'm sure I'll write again before bed. Who knows, maybe I'll have good news to share? Or maybe I won't...

No comments:

Post a Comment