Thursday, September 9, 2010

To Hear Your Voice

Hello World!
Ok, so more like Hello 4 people who read my blog. lol
I really don't know what I'm going to write about tonight. I kind of just feel like writing. Iwas sick today. I skipped biology to come home and try to sleep it off. Only I got home, ate lunch, and layed down to nap when I got a text from my boss saying that I work today. Oops. Guess I should have checked.
I kind of really wanted to talk to Jeff tonight. Actually, it's more like just wanting to hear his voice. I think it has to do with not feeling well but I'm not sure because I have been missing him a lot recently. It's really late though and I don't think I will hear from him. I could always just hit Robert's, the teddy bear's, arm. It's just not the words I really want to hear.
I have work in the morning. Not til 10, but I guess I should probably still go to bed. Sleep is the best way to recover afterall. I don't know what I have. I'm feeling better so at least I have that going for me. Hopefully I wake up in the morning back to normal. We shall see.
Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment