Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Need You Now

Today kind of sucks. It wasn't a bad day at all. I feel very confident about my Spanish test. I got my last quiz back today and got a 100% on it! Yay! My next test to conquer is on Wednesday. It should be pretty easy though because it's in my computer class which is basically a review from high school.
Back on subject now... today sucks because it's one of those days where I miss Jeff a lot! I don't know what triggered it or why, but I just miss him. It really isn't any fun because he's been so busy this week and we haven't been able to talk much. That isn't really that bad because I knew very well that this would be a very busy month for him. I think theh only reason I'm even thinking twice about it is because of everything that's coming up soon. Haha, it may sound stupid but if everything were back to normal this would all be a hell of a lot easier. That's too complicated and long for me to explain in here though. Plus well, I have to keep some stuff personal. lol.
Ok, I'm done. If I keep going on then it's just going to get emotional and I've been doing really well with not being emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment