Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I wrote this in Bio and am posting it now

It's been a busy past few days. I haven't been on here much and when I have been it's been from my phone or a school computer. Currently, I'm in biology. I have completely lost interest. I blame the instructor for telling us he was going to give us every question on the test in class on Thursday. He also said he didn't expect any of us to get today's lecture. So as I look around there are 2 people that are asleep, 1 person drawing, and 5 or 6 people on their phones.
I really didn't want to get up this morning. I almost fell back to sleep after my second alarm. I wish I could have, but I have Friday off of work so hopefully I will sleep in then. Psychology was soooo boring. He freaked me out by talking about his tests (which we have the first one of on Thursday). We are graded against each other. Every question is made so only 50% of the students gets it right. OMG someone help me!! Ratemyprofessor.com made him seem really easy and fun. Haha, whatever!!
Biology is always boring. I've tried every trick in the book to make myself pay attention. So far, no luck. I'm sure part of it is that this is my second time taking the class. I'll make it through it though. At least I know the majority of people end up with an 'A' in his class and I'm not competeing against everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment