Thursday, September 16, 2010

Not Sleepy Yet

I haven't written a blog this late at night in quite a while. I'm not really tired yet so what better thing to do? lol
Oh ya, I could put away those clothes I've been putting off all week. I truly do hate folding and putting away clothes. Washing them is another story though. I don't mind that at all.
I don't know. Tonight I'm kind of in a relaxed mood. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. Jeff and I are supposed to skype :) Hopefully it actually happens. Not to sound too negative or anything. It's just that well, we never do it. lol. He's out having fun (at least I hope he is, but not too much fun) tonight. I'm sitting home. I guess it's good practice though. I need to get used to not talking to him before bed again. Some habits are just hard to break though.
WOW he's been the subject of like my last 3 posts. I'm in need of something new to talk about. lol. Not much is happening in my life right now though (and trust me I'm not complaining, I like it that way) thus there isn't much to talk about. :)
Maybe I will have more next time... Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment