Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Something Sweet

Today was an overall good day. Biology was boring but that's really my only complaint for the day. Jeff was right though, he did make my day today last night. :) He was on my mind all day. It's been a while since that had happened. It was a nice change of pace.
Every time he texts me with something sweet, I feel like a little school girl again. I get all giddy and smile just like crushing. I love it. lol
Right now, I don't have much to say. Nothing major happened today and hopefully nothing major will happen tomorrow. I'd like a nice, normal week. I'll even take a few surprises as long as they are good and don't throw out a lot of stress.
Oh I did paint my finger and toe nails today. Lady Lucky! It's a matte green (I didn't know it was a matte when I bought it though). I'm just rambling now so I guess it's time to wrap it up.
Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment