Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lookin' Sexy

What a day. I got up early, straightened my hair, did my make-up, and got dressed up super cute. I love skinny jeans now. I want more of them. I think I'm going to search for more this weekend. Oh ya, another reason to make today a good day... it was payday! I didn't even bother figuring out how much I would get because I thought it wouldn't be a lot. I love when it's more than I think it's going to be.
School was really boring, but I think I was just ready for the weekend to start already. I'm hoping my concentration comes back next week. Woohoo for a short week by the way! I'm ready for it. I offered to take an open shift on Monday because I wanted the hours, I was told today not to come in but to just be on stand by because last labor day was really slow. So now I actually get a day off from school and work. Let me tell you, I am already looking forward to sleeping in. :) lol
Now, I'm watching True Blood. Thanks Jeff for getting me addicted. This is my 3rd episode today and well, I only wanted to watch 2. It's ok though, I downloaded South Park season 12 so I still have something to keep me busy this weekend.

1 comment: