Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm really the master of not doing well to show how I've changed. I really have but when you throw in everything else I'm still working on it. It's a different kind of strong. A strong I don't have to be all of the time so I don't have as much experience with dealing with it. Each time I get better, I truly do. I still have a ways to go though. So just give me the chance to prove that it is something that I can do. I'm realizing my mistakes now, which is more than I used to do. Now I just need to never let myself make those mistakes. I got clingy. So what? It's not as bad as it used to be and it won't get worse.
It may not be for a long time but it is for some time. I may not freak out about it as usual. All I want to do though is talk while we can. I want a lot more actually but for now we'll just work with this. Lol
Haha wow, I haven't written a blog like this in a while. At least this time, it's about me and not a love-crazed, can't-live-without-you me. Like I said, I really am changing and I don't think you've seen or realized it all yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment