Friday, July 9, 2010

Baffled by Laundry

I somewhat cleaned my room finally today. What I really need to do is laundry. It baffles me how I wash darks (because of my work clothes) every other day but yet I have so much else to wash. Zan beat me to the washing machine though so it's just going to have to wait a bit.
My day wasn't very exciting to be honest. I got up and watched Good Morning America. Then I decided to just be lazy until I had to go to work. I worked for 2.18 hours. They finally fixed our AC today. Too bad the ice machine they fixed yesterday broke again today though. I came home from work and decided to work out some. It felt good to. It's been a while since I had a good workout and even though todays was short, it was much needed. I felt it in my legs at the time but they don't hurt now... guess I didn't do it long enough. lol. I was going to swim afterwards but another storm popped up so I decided to watch New Moon instead. :) Mom and dad went to JJ's Grill after work so Zan and I went to Long John Silver's. As always, it was delicious. Then onto Walmart and finally home. I cleaned my room up (some) and here we are.
Tomorrow should be a more exciting day. Hopefully I'll sleep better tonight. Then I won't be such a downer. I'm in a good mood and am happy but nothing has seemed to come across that way today. The only things I can think of to explain it would be a lack of sleep (which is really just a lack of a good deep sleep) or hormones. Either one kind of sucks to be honest. lol.
Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment