Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sleepy Work

I can't sleep. I actually haven't tried to yet but that's beside the point. I think my neighbors are having a hump day party (not the reason I'm still up). I just want to say awesome! lol. You know those days when you just don't want to go to work? I can already feel that tomorrow is going to be one of those days. I don't really know why. I'm only working 3 hours, I'm just dreading it for some reason. Everyone has those days though.
I really do need to sleep. I haven't slept well in a while and it's starting to get to me. Not to the point where I'm emotional because of it but to the point where I have a stupid headache because of it. :( Eventually though right? haha. Sleep when I'm dead.
As for now, I'll keep watching this episode of South Park. Then it's off to try to sleep for me. I've got work from 10-1 tomorrow. Then off to the movies with Zan.

No comments:

Post a Comment