Thursday, July 15, 2010

Distance is a Bitch

You know those days when everything just makes you feel kind of lonely and no matter what station the radio is on or what channel the tv is on there is something about love, or a couple, or something. Ya, today was one of those days for me. A bunch of couples came into work, we had country music playing at work, lots on the tv has been about couples, and even freaking facebook liked to make sure I remembered my relationship status.
I know I said I wouldn't complain as much on here but I'm just kind of sad tonight and I think it's one of those times where once I get it all out, I'll feel much better. So I think that my main thing for the day is distance. Distance is a fucking bitch. No matter what, I'm going to feel alone. I did a year in a long distance relationship. A relationship where I got to see him maybe every 3 months. At the time, it didn't seem like a horrible thing. It still doesn't because I know that if it's something I've done before I could easily do it again. The thing is that most days I would have given anything to be able to see him. All I had were a some old pictures from the last time we'd been together, a couple of pictures on my phone, and those on facebook.
I hope that tomorrow is a better day. Today wasn't bad at all, I just couldn't get that out of my head. It's annoying enough when it's a song in my head, but to have a conversation with myself over and over... ya, annoying.
Oh and I'd like to make a plea to the air conditioner gods... PLEASE FIX OUR AC AT WORK FOR GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment