Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sunburned!

Yesterday I had a good friend over I had not seen since I graduated. She is moving soon and I wanted to hang out one last time so she came over to go swimming. We had a great time in the pool relaxing and catching up. 3 hours later and no sunscreen though, we had one VERY sunburned Samantha. I look like a lobster and am starting to get blisters on my shoulders. I am; however, keeping complaining to a minimum. It is 100% my fault. My solution... to laugh and joke about it as much as possible.
Zan asked me whats for dinner at red lobster last night and I said me.
I've told my mom multiple times to come rub lotion and gel all over my naked top half. lol
I'm in an incredibly cute dress trying to distract the eye from the redness.
and so on.
So sure, I'm in a lot of pain and it hurts to wear a strapless top because of my chest and it hurts to wear a bra because of my shoulders. Guess I'll just have to go topless. :)

Let this be a lesson to everyone... don't think you won't get burnt just because you've gotten tan. Put something on, even if it's just spf 15 (what I usually wear). You don't want to feel like I do right now. Trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment