Friday, July 30, 2010

Chase Commercial

12:06 A.M. hmm... I don't know what to say. It's been a long day, even though I didn't do much. I went to work for 3 hours then to the movies with Zan. I guess it's just because I haven't been sleeping well. It's no big deal though. Hopefully tonight I sleep better. I'm thinking of taking a Melatonin and Valerian Root. The two usually knock me out and keep me out. Worse happens is I fall asleep on a raft in the pool tomorrow. Oh darn, that would be a shame. lol
So I just saw a Chase commercial. Um, wow! I can garuantee you that if I had just gotten married, I would not be sitting in the bed in my dress still and taking pictures of checks with my phone to deposit them then. Just sayin. Priorities!! lol
Haha. Night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment