Saturday, July 31, 2010

Talk to Me

I'm very proud of myself at the moment. I made a goal and gosh darn it if I'm not sticking to it (thus far). It is really hard and I am really stressed right now. Ok, so not really stressed. Just a normal amount for me. I was really stressed earlier when I thought I was going to get in trouble for work. That's another story though and I'm not getting into that. Haha all I'd do is bitch about someone I work with and that's no fun for anyone else.
So in my mind, today went a lot differently than it actually did. Although that happens a lot with me.
My sunburn still hurts... very bad. It hurts worse now than this morning and I have no idea how I'm going to wear a bra the 6 hours I'm at work tomorrow. If only I had a strapless one that actually stayed up. TMI I know. I'm praying for a slow day tomorrow. We close at 4 but luckily I'm only there til 2. It's been really busy the last few days, but last week our Sunday rush didn't really come til 1ish and lasted til 4ish. We are having a company picnic tomorrow but I'm not going. No one, except my manager, from my store is going and I don't really feel like swimming.
I got my board shorts today! Super excited about that. I wore my white ones today actually :) Sadly the black ones don't have a pocket but the super cool Fox graphic makes up for that.
Oh my they way... I'm sunburned in my head too. Lol. So in a week when it's peeling I swear its not really bad dandruff. :)
Talk to Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment