Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I AM ME

So I was thinking today that I should write less about my incredibly complicated love life. After thinking more though, I realized that it's better that I get it out here than hold it all inside and be a stressed, nervous wreck. So I say Fuck It. This is my blog and I am going to write about whatever is on my mind. I don't care if it's love, hate, crude jokes, or pictures. :)
Anyone able to tell my mood tonight? lol. Actually, I'm in a great mood. I'm just not taking any shit right now. Not even from myself. :) I'm sick of others telling me what to do or what they think about me and my business. I believe them, I let them get in my head. Then I question myself. I question those around me. I question my friends, my family, and my love. Nobody can make me feel inferior anymore. Nobody can act like they know what's best for me. I am ME. I know what is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment