Friday, July 23, 2010

Crossroads

Well, I've had a good few past days. Hopefully the trend continues. :) Today I've been a bit of a fatty though. Lol bagel bites for lunch, doritos for a snack when I got off, followed by some skittles and dr. pepper. Now I have a junk food high and a belly ache. Lol
Alright everyone. I'm at a crossroads. Saving Abel is playing at georges majestic lounge on Tuesday. I can't decide to go or not. I'd probably go by myself, which is no big deal since I'm guessing there will be a lot of people there. I just can't decide to go or not. Ive seen them before but it's been two(ish) years. I didn't know much of their music then unlike now. So... What to do?
I guess it's time for me to start dinner. Actually, I have to still figure out what to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment