Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Change is Brewing

So, yes it is almost 2 am and I am writing on here. I'm currently emailing Jeff some and it got me thinking. One of the main reasons I started this blog was to get all of my thoughts out. A lot of my blogs are just bitch fests or complete downers. I thought that it made me feel better and honestly just getting some of the stuff out does. Not anymore though. Now I realize just how much I complain about shit. Yes, it is generally purely shit, non relevant in anyway. It's stuff that I can, most of the time, control. Well, my goal for the next week is to cut these type of blogs by half or more. Then to cut them by half once again the following week. Even when there is something that upsets me or makes me angry, there are better ways to put it. I'm going to figure out those better ways and work on applying them. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment