Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BJ

It's passed my bedtime. I have to be at work at 6:20 in the morning and I really like to be asleep by 10:30. I don't really feel tired yet though. I did a bunch of laundry today! I really needed to since we're leaving for vacation at the end of the week. Zan and I went to Springdale this morning to Harbor Frieght. It was a bust in my opinion, but whatever.
BJ is here. My 16 year old cousin from Virginia got in this afternoon. Him and Zan have been playing video games ever since. lol. At least they aren't bugging me like I thought they would, so no complaints here. Not yet at least.
I'm dreading going to work tomorrow but really, I'm dreading this whole week. I just want it to be over so I can see some family and relax.
I'm off to at least lay down. I don't suspect to get sleepy til 11ish or later, but nothing hurts with trying.
Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment