Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random

Hmm... I'm not quite sure what I'm going to write about tonight. I don't have a planned out topic that ends up going in a million different directions as usual. So, I'm sure this will end up being short and random. :)
Honestly the main thing on my mind right now is how I have to get up again at 6 in the morning. I wouldn't be complaining if I was able to get enough sleep at night. I actually kind of like it because then I still have my whole day ahead of me. Especially on a day like tomorrow. I get off at 9. I plan on coming home and jumping back in bed. If for some reason I can't fall asleep then I'm making the cinnamon rolls I've been craving for a few days now. Yummy.
I really don't know what else to write about tonight. There is plenty of stuff but most of it I can't write about and some of it I guess I'd rather just keep inside for now. Oh and I just realized that I never posted any pics from Shareholders so... I've attached a few. The first is of Zac Brown Band. Second is Tim McGraw. Third is REO Speedwagon. And fourth is The Barenaked Ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment