Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Upcoming Events

Obviously there has been a lot on my mind since this is my 3rd entry of the day. I guess the 1st one doesn't really count though. I'm going to keep relationship feelings out of this one. One of those a day is enough. LOL. So I think I'm just going to write about upcoming things. :)
Let's see... sometime in the near future I'm going to invest in a new phone. I want to get an iPhone. I'm pretty darn excited about it. Then my cousin from Virginia is getting to fly into town next Tuesday and go on vacation with us. I haven't seen him in over a year so I can't wait for him to get here. I also have that day off of work... YAY! Oh I'm taking advantage of my odd schedule on Thursday and Friday to finally clean my room and bathroom. It's way over due, trust me. This coming Friday is mom's birthday and her party is Saturday. Then the following Saturday we leave for a week of vacation. :) Granted it is to Branson but I'll get to see my family who is normally scattered all across the country.
This is a short one tonight. I've decided that I would love to get more than 4 hours of sleep tonight. So I'm shooting for 6 1/2 or 6 hours. Hopefully, it puts me in a little bit of a better mood and makes the day go a little faster.
Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment