Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tomorrow is Another Day

I believe I promised a longer entry tonight. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to write about yet but I figure I'll just let it flow and we'll see where it goes. :)
I'm not really feeling better today. I still have no fever but I keep having problems breathing. I feel like I can't get enough air in. It sucks big time. I thought I was having an asthma attack at first. I haven't had asthma since I was 11 though. Now I kind of think that maybe it's just that I'm still sick even though I don't want to admit it. Perhaps it's moved down, to my chest. Oh joy. :) Ok, I'm done bitching about being sick.
I have no drive today. I'm sure it is because of the above (I didn't say the word). I so need to put away some clothes and straighten my room. It hasn't happened. It won't happen tonight now that Army Wives is on. Speaking of Army Wives, so far this seems like an episode that I can't relate to. FINALLY.
I'm not doing a good job at not emailing Jeff. I wanted to wait a few days before I emailed him. Haha, that was a joke. Today was email number 2. The first one shouldn't count because I was under the influence of Mucinex. It made me VERY emotional. I missed him VERY much. It's pretty much normal now. I mean it's as normal as it can be for the situation. A situation which has just added even more confusion onto it.
Anyway, I know no one truly wants to read all of this crap so I will spice up my blog a bit more from now on. I'm off to find a joke or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment