Thursday, June 3, 2010

Praying for a Sign

So the concerts were great. I saw Zac Brown Band and Tim McGraw on Tuesday and REO Speedwagon and Barenaked Ladies last night. I also heard that Jamie Fox was at the Pleasant Grove Walmart last night and I know someone who checked in Mariah Carey. Shareholders should enjoy them tomorrow.
I started work today. I'm absolutely exhausted. I couldn't fall asleep last night and got woken up by a storm at 2 this morning. Sometimes I wish that I could just shut off my mind, then I would have had no problems falling asleep. Instead I sat up and prayed. Although I think I spent more time apologizing for not praying more often, seeming selfish in my prayers, and so on. I prayed for a sign. A sign so I would know what was what. To know what to do and how things will turn out. I had a dream, I don't know if it was my sign or not. If it was, I only hope that someone else receives the same type of outcome, a sign saying it's the thing that should be done. Of course I still don't feel at ease that's what makes me question if it was the sign I asked for or not.
Anyway, I don't think I can really write much more right now. If I do, well it would just be all of my feelings pouring out and I'm sure no one wants to read that. :) If I write again tonight I'll probably write a bit more about my first day. Of course, I just hope I can fall asleep earlier and at ease tonight.
Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment