Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A mountain?

Love is cruel. It sets you up for heartbreak and loneliness. It feeds on lies. It tears you apart in a way that can never fully be fixed.

Seriously what is love? Is it when you have someone that you never want to be apart from? Is it that thing that keeps you up at night? Is it true or real? Does love exist?

What causes love to fade? People change, that's a fact of life. It's not always for the better but if love exists the other should learn to adapt to the change. They should not have to completely change themselves though. A lack of compromise? Relationships are 50/50 and it's not always straight but if someone fixed their half shouldn't the other person meet in the middle too?

I am in love. I've been in love for about 3 years. He broke my heart once but I was never able to get over it. Then he fixed it. Now, it's getting ripped apart again. Is it intentional? At this point in time there is not definite answer to that, I'm starting to speculate on yes though. I'll never stop loving him. Even if there is no more "us" down the road. He's my one and I know it. He's the only guy I've ever felt completely comfortable around. I trust him with my life, my heart. I pray that my heart is wrong right now because I don't know what I'll do if it is right. He'll always be my baby.

So, no I don't know what all is going on right now. Hopefully it's just me making a mountain out of a mole hill as usual (and I was thinking I was getting better about that). Pray and cross your fingers. If that is the case, this will seriously be the last time I do that. I put WAY too much stress on myself.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck. You'll find your way. It may be the road that you envision now, or it may be a beautiful path that you never could have imagined.

    ReplyDelete