Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lap Dance and Clubbing

Last night I went to a club with Emily end some of her friends. They were all incredibly nice and I enjoyed getting to meet new people. As for the club, well I've decided I am not a fan but if invited again I would probably go. I don't know anymore. There would have been a time that I would have danced with any man who walked up behind me. I would have gotten nervous at first but enjoyed the attention. lol. Now, it felt wrong. It felt like cheating. I know it's stupid, we're taking a break, I'm single but I did say that this is not a date other people break. But dancing isn't dating, dancing is nothing more than a bit of bumping and grinding. lol. By the way Emily, I would gladly dance with you again and make all those boys drool. ;)

So I really enjoyed the people watching at the club. Um wow, ok so I like to think of myself as being in decent shape but I don't think I'd ever wear hot shorts out in public. Just wanted to get that out there. I do know now that next time I go I need to wear my grey dress that's not appropriate for regular wear. lol. So now I'll just talk about the new people I got to meet... Betsy, I knew of her in high school. She was a year ahead of me. I am dressing more like her next time. Aaron, oh if I knew him better we would have had a talk about having a girlfriend but still making some of the comments he did about girls. He seems to be really nice and fun though. Jesse, was a gentleman. He was always close behind when I would suddenly leave the dance floor and go back upstairs to sit. Thanks for keeping me company and understanding. Tim, is a great guy but if he doesn't treat my Emily right he better watch out. 7 years of karate, that's all I'm saying. Oh and I have pepper spray... somewhere. And Emily, she cracked me up! She doesn't know it yet but she's going to most definitly be giving me some tips on lap dancing. I <3>
I wanted to be asleep by midnight, that didn't happen. At least I don't have to be to work til 11:30. One of these days I really will write about work. Some things are simply more important though. Things like friends and sleep. Without my friends I would not be making it through as easily as I am right now. Thanks for not letting me mope around the house and keeping me busy so I don't have time to be sad. And without sleep... I'd be dead.
Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment