Saturday, June 12, 2010

Unbirthday

I'm feeling much better today. By no means am I completely better but I have no fever today. I went into work at 7 this morning and lasted til my shift was over at 2. We were crazy busy today too. Actually tha part was a bit frustrating because I felt like I couldn't get the prep I needed to get done, done. Everytime I would go to start something a new customer would walk in. What should have taken me roughly an hour, ended up taking about 3. I didn't even get to eat lunch til 1:30, then I had to scarf it down in 5 minutes between customers. Don't think I'm complaining too much though because it really helped the time to pass by quickly. I really do like my job most days. There are some customers that can manage to ruin my entire day and working with certain people has a tendency to do the same. But that is it.
So today we celebrated mom's "unbirthday". Her birthday was yesterday but she had an absolute horrid day so she celebrated it today. We had some friends over and cooked out. Overall it was a lot of fun.
I don't have too much on my mind right now. I'm mainly just tired and ready for bed. I'm excited I get to sleep in 2 hours later than usual. Woot woot to not opening til 9 on Sundays. I'll try to write more tomorrow since my blogs have all been short recently.
Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment