Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sick Still

I don't really know what to write about. What I'd love to be able to write about will have to wait a few days. It's ok though because that will give me more time to think about it all. I'll get my thoughts together and figure out what needs to be said on here and what needs to be written elsewhere.
I got my new phone today. I'm officially a member of the iPhone club. Woot Woot. I've downloaded words with friends, so add me. Polishgirlinar.
As for anything I can think to write about, well it will have to wait. Right now I'm about to become good friends with a bottle of Nyquil. My allergies are still crazy and my headache is worse. :( But hey, I'm still going strong. I'm just a little more irretible than I'd like to be.
Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment