Monday, May 31, 2010

Camping

I'M HOME!!!
We had a great weekend camping down at Lake Fort Smith. It didn't rain!! For anyone who doesn't know it literally rained every camping trip last year and had on the other one we went on this year. It was pretty exciting. lol. It was rather hot but that was better than the rain in my opinion. We cooked on the dutch ovens every night. It was stews for dinner and I didn't think I'd like them, but I still tried and ate them both. We did brownies for dessert on the first night and apple cobbler the second. Both were done in the dutch oven. I must admit that dad is pretty good at it. :)

Jeff and I are supposed to skype tonight. I'm trying not to get excited because I'm sure it won't happen, but well I can't help it. I have only gotten a couple of pictures on my phone from him since I last saw him February 4th. I just want to see him even if it's only through a pixly skype session.

I'll write again later probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment