Friday, May 7, 2010

Tattoos

So, I think that all my other blogs seemed really down and sad. I kind of was at the time. Since though, I have decided that things could be so much worse and that I'm going to make the best of this situation. I'm actually kind of excited and looking forward to the new opportunities it will bring. For anyway who may have worried, Jeff and I are absolutely fine. It was just me, well being me. I realized this past week that have some issues with insecurity. This is something I really want to work on over the next few months. There is no reason for me to worry about the things that I do and had been this week.

Now it's time to buckle down. I NEED a job! I'm sick of sitting at home and being broke. I don't want to go spend crazy (although I don't plan on saving any of my first paycheck). I want to save most of it but at the same time want to be able to buy a new shirt when I see a cute one. lol. Oh ya and I'm going to finally get my tattoo. It's not the one I wanted for a long time but it's one that represents something I kind of lost sight of recently. A tattoo of stars. That way I'll never forget to shoot for the stars and to dream big. Something I've always been a believer in.

I think my lack of sleep is starting to get to me. I know that I had more to say but I seem to have forgotten it. So, until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment