Friday, May 28, 2010

Camping with Abbi

I'm going out of town for the weekend. We're going camping at Lake Fort Smith. We were there last year for Labor Day weekend. There isn't much to do besides fishing but I think the time away will be good for me. I'm starting to realize how much life can suck sometimes. How no plans seem to stick anymore. Well, I'm done getting my hopes up. This is it. If I don't get my hopes up then I can't get dissappointed when it doesn't happen. That was off subject, sorry.

I don't have too much to say tonight. I never packed my clothes for camping. Zan and I are driving up separate after he gets out of school though, so I'll just do it later. We have to stop and get a bunch of stuff from Walmart before we get out of Fayetown... we forgot it tonight. We'll have Abbi with us too so I'm not sure how that will work. I don't think I can leave her in the car alone since it's been so hot recently. I think I'm going to just live in bathing suit tops all weekend. lol. It sounds like a plan to me. :)

Wish me luck on my cell phone signalless (haha I think I made that work up) weekend.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment