Saturday, May 22, 2010

Graduation



Ok so for starters you have to go watch that video. It's for the song Jenny by The Harters. I'm in love with it for some reason. I don't know if it's the lyrics or the music that I like but either way, it's one of those songs that I listen to over and over again.
So, no I didn't graduate today. I graduated in 2008. BHS class of 2010 graduated today and it made me feel like reminiscing. Two years ago, I graduated from Bentonville High School with honors. I worked my butt off to get that 3.5 GPA, by the way. The funny thing is, I don't remember walking across the stage. I remember standing in line on the ramp to go up and I remember shaking the resource officers hand when I got off of the stage and was walking back to my seat. Haha. I also remember that the guy beside of me gown broke. His zipper wouldn't stay zipped and we had to rig something up with one of my bobby pins. Lol. Next thing I know, it was over. What I had worked toward since kindergarten was over in just a couple of hours. But hey, it was totally worth it. I've been out for 2 years and don't miss high school at all. I miss some of my friends actually, but other than that... nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment