Sunday, May 16, 2010

Job

All is right again in the world of Samantha, emotion wise at least. I just thought everyone should know since my posts seem to be bipolar. Lol. I'm upset in some, lonely, mad, sad, and happy. Sometimes I just need a really firm hand (haha not literally though) in telling me what to do. I can be so stubborn that I get stuck in my ways and thoughts and don't acknowledge the other things. It just takes me seeing what all I'll lose or will happen if I continue to think the way in which I am. I got that! Thank you sweetie. :)


Now if I could only get a job, just about everything would be peachy. I sent my resume, which I had to make tonight, to the Fuse tonight. They're hiring part time front desk and child care position. I would LOVE that job. It would give me more interaction with kids, which I'm wanting since I've decided to major in early education. It would also put me back in the scene of a gym. I went for working out 2-3 hours a night when I taught karate to nothing. I'm not too crazy about that. I have an outstanding application at Petco and Petsmart. I am turning one into Bed, Bath, & Beyond tomorrow, and I need to update my Walmart and Sams ones. I'm feeling lucky this week so cross your fingers please!






A great picture by Emily!

1 comment: