Monday, May 3, 2010

History

After the freakout I had last night had passed, I realized that I was indeed overreacting. No, it wasn't what I want but it isn't just about me. I guess one of the parts I hated the most was that I feel like it's 100% my fault. Another thing is that once again I got my hopes up on a time period just to have them ripped away. Ya, that's the one that sucks especially since I told myself not to get my hopes up anymore. I'll try not to next time, but seriously this is me we're talking about.

I suppose it's time to move onto a new subject and perhaps a new channel since the one currently on is about food. I'm starving all of a sudden. Actually, it's been one of those days where I just want to constantly eat. So much for the flat stomach I've had the last few days.

Not much is on my mind tonight. Nothing major happened today. Nothing even made me really sit and think. Oh fun fact I learned on that America show on the History Channel. 20,000 people died on the Oregon Trail. That is 10 people for every 1 mile. I had no idea. I am really loving this show for anyone who does not watch it... watch it! Last week I learned that 5% of Americans can trace their roots back to the Mayflower. I know that dad's side didn't come over on it but mom said that her mom's family can trace back to it (I think).

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment