Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Day

So I'm up much later than I would like to be. I got distracted reading my girl V's posts on facebook and talking to my friend Sarah. I'm also not feeling very tired tonight. I don't know if it's from some relief I got tonight or because of new questions the same conversation created? Or perhaps I had a false sense of hope in thinking that my insomnia issues were coming to an end? I don't really know, but for tonight I just want to sleep. I actually didn't even want to get out of bed this morning. How sad is that?

So I know it's a little out of character from my other posts but I think tonight I'm just going to write about my day. Today was the first day since I don't know when, that I was able to sleep in. I think it was almost 10 before I finally woke up. Then I just wanted to stay in bed. I knew that wasn't a good thing to do so I just layed around and didn't let myself fall back to sleep. Eventually, I couldn't stand how hot my room was getting so I got up, opened the door, and got on my computer. After fiddling around for a while, I got up and ate some lunch. Yes, I skipped/slept through breakfast.

After lunch I got back on the computer to figure out what classes I was going to sign up for. Oh boy was that fun! I must say, NWACC's website is not very user friendly. After 2 hours of searching (including the lengthy time it took me to find where to see the classes) I had all but one class picked out. Then I got confused and thought I had to pay as soon as I signed up (apparently I was in the Corporate Learning section) and didn't sign up then. I was a little frustrated by this time. After cooling down some I decided to fill out an application for Petco, Petsmart is to come tomorrow. I so want a job right now. With no hope of seeing Jeff before he goes underway I'm needing a distraction more than ever. Plus, I'm sick of sitting around the house and really want the money so I can get my tattoo. Well, let me just say the Petco application took longer than expected and had one of those personality quiz things on it. I always fail those. :( I turned on 'Say Yes to the Dress' and watched until it was time to start dinner. I'm actually really starting to enjoy cooking dinner (most nights). Tonight was sweet and sour chicken!

After dinner I went back to sign up for classes and that was another lovely adventure on NWACC's site. Dad ended up figuring out how to do it and told me. Oh ya and I had to find another class because I needed at least 15 hours so I can be on my parents insurance again. Finally, I signed up. Spanish, Biology, General Socialogy, Computer Information Systems, and General Pyschology. No classes on Fridays by the way. Woot Woot. Next, we found out that I didn't have to pay when I signed up. haha. We watched Lost and Jeff called. That was basically my day. Pretty dang boring just as tonights blog was.

So I've thought of a few blogs topics that will be coming soon. Tomorrow will be dedicated to me and Jeff. We will have been dating for a year (this time. Lol). I also plan on writing about OCD and some of my habits in the near future.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment