Monday, May 17, 2010

TMI


I don't think it rained today! I'm really happy about that. lol.

So I know yesterday I said my posts should no longer be bipolar but I have one more complain/vent one. I really hate being a girl sometimes. I know that certain people/person like that I am, but seriously half my year is spent with crazy hormones. Think about it, one week a girl is PMSing, then it's spent, well we all know how the other week goes. The first week is just as bad as the second in my opinion. I used to be very mean and emotional that week. Thanks to BC now I'm just emotional, but not nearly as bad. Then comes "the week". I have serious problems falling sleeping (worse than usual), my appetite changes, back pains, and so on.

I'm sure that by now you're probably wondering why on earth I'm talking about this somewhat, still, taboo subject... well, because I want to. It's not like it's a secret that females go through this. It's just something most women don't want to talk about, it's private. Sure it is, but don't you ever feel like telling everyone why you're in the mood you're in? Trying to make men understand what's going on? Cursing it? Sure, if something happened and I had to have a hysterectomy and didn't have a period anymore I probably would be sad. Not because I no longer felt like shit each month but for the other things that come from being able to have a period. I don't want kids now, I don't even know if I want them at all yet. But I bet that if I no longer had that option I would do anything to have it back. Plus, then I'd just be bitching about the hot flashes. lol.

I'm 20 years old, I've only been living like this for 5 years now and I'm sick of it. But hey, at least I don't have to worry about the possibility of a little friend adding shape to my pants. lol

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment