Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One Helluva Hug


Every night recently I've said to Jeff "There was something I wanted to tell you but I can't remember." Then shortly after hanging up I remember what it was that I had wanted to say. Too bad it's too late. Our conversation tonight was short, but that's fine it was late when he called. Even if it had been longer I can't say that I would have remembered. Gah! It's getting rather annoying. At the end of the day though, I'm just happy that I was able to talk to him. I don't think that he realizes how happy our conversations make me, even when they are that short. It's just hearing his voice, knowing that he's there on the other end of the line listening. I can't think of much to talk about recently, but it will pass and I once again won't be able to shut up at night.

There are days every once in a while where I miss him like crazy. Today didn't start out like one but apparently it's turned into one of those days. I had no intentions of writing the entire blog about Jeff. lol. I hope he doesn't mind. :) I just really miss him all of a sudden. I miss my good morning texts and the random sweet/loving texts I used to get. I didn't realize that I missed him so much until right now. I don't even know what it is that made me miss him so bad all of a sudden. I guess that maybe the reality of things set in. What things? Well, I can't say. I will say that I am so proud of him. SO PROUD! He's doing so great with losing weight and exercising. He's great at his job, figuring out stuff others can't. I don't know if I could get much prouder. I brag on him all of the time. When I do finally see him, whenever that may be, I can tell you he is going to get one helluva hug and have to pry me off of him. (I like to brag a little) No one else will ever be able to make me feel the way he does. Oh and the picture is old. It's from

senior year (I think) but it's one of my favs of us.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment